Striper fishing

Bitethis

I do not claim to be well versed in Striper fishing, but am extremely invested in doing it this year. Any information that could assist me in this effort would be greatly appreciated! I am looking for direction on the following:

Bait/Lure selection

Best times/conditions to fish

Rod/reel selection

General areas to fish for Striper

I'd start by fishing in Lake Norfork rather than Bull Shoals. Giants in both lakes, but a lot more to target in Norfork.

There is a Striper Fishing Club and there are Striper centered fishing reports for Lake Norfork. I don't have a link, but some time fishing on the internet should bring them to hand.

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

yep. Norfork for numbers, Bull for size

the upper  BS lake is where I would start, powersite dam area and down from there

I cant recommend a specific time but I think they live up around there so  anytime you can go ,,go

use big baits, live or artificial, stout gear, and don't expect many bites, but when you get hooked up there it's usually a big one.

Some of the stocked stripers are now around 4-5 pounds from what I saw last year. There were some of these little stripers running up the creeks and rivers with the whites when they spawned last spring but not very many