High-price Wiggle wart

There was some talk the last year or so about a Wiggle Wart on eBay that sold for well over $1500.  I've been trying to find the thread but can't.  Can anyone help out?  I used the thread as an illustration of crazy prices for a piece I'm doing, and the editor wants a bit more. I've tried searching, but I've not had any luck.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, kjackson said:

There was some talk the last year or so about a Wiggle Wart on eBay that sold for well over $1500.  I've been trying to find the thread but can't.  Can anyone help out?  I used the thread as an illustration of crazy prices for a piece I'm doing, and the editor wants a bit more. I've tried searching, but I've not had any luck.

Thanks.

I vaguely remember that thread.  It's probably in the Table Rock forum. 

14 hours ago, kjackson said:

Thanks.

I know smevdy who canchelp you with the wffle warts and a heck of a lot more about coloecting,selling wnd prices of fishing lure. His nakecis Ed Bryant he lives herecon LOZ and owns a bussiness in Laurie Mo called Ozark Outfitters. He has thousand and thousands of  lures.