Lake levels

moelkhuntr

I know normal pool is 839’. Flood pool is 874’. Not sure if they maintain a certain level during different times of the year like other lakes though. 

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

This is to the Pomme "daily" CORPS data...

https://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/Locations/District-Lakes/Pomme-de-Terre-Lake/Daily-Lake-Info-2/

"Look up OPTIMIST in the dictionary - there is a picture of a fishing boat being launched"

This is to the Pomme "daily" CORPS data...

https://www.nwk.usace.army.mil/Locations/District-Lakes/Pomme-de-Terre-Lake/Daily-Lake-Info-2/

"Look up OPTIMIST in the dictionary - there is a picture of a fishing boat being launched"

They normally try to keep it at around 840 but while talking to a game warden on the water awhile back he was talking like the Corp was going to bump that up and shoot to maintain it around 841. Not sure if that is going to happen but would like to see it happen.

Pomme is normally held at about the same level year round. Of course that changes if we get a lot of rain they will hold it back off of Truman and LOZ.

Don't know if I have ever seen anything like that for Pomme. All I know is all the years I've been on this lake it is pretty much always somewhere between 839 and 841 unless there is a lot of inflow or lack of rainfall.