Waders

Feltracer

• Members

Greetings and Salutation All,

I have a 10 yr daughter that received a fly Rod and Reel for Christmas, I have given a blood oath that I will take her to bennett fishing this Weekend.

Here is my first problem. I did not buy her waders as I wanted to make sure she would enjoy fly fishing before spending the money. However, I had intended to rent waders for her while in season.

I had not intended to take her this early in the season. I am now stuck and need to see if any has any suggestions on where to rent waders in the off season around Bennett or if anyone around Columbia has a pair they are wanting to sell!

I am looking for any advise. I called Weavers, they are closed for the season. Called Larry's got the answering machine. Not sure how to proceed!

Guess we will be fishing from the Sand Near Whistlers Bridge

Greetings and Salutation All,

I have a 10 yr daughter that received a fly Rod and Reel for Christmas, I have given a blood oath that I will take her to bennett fishing this Weekend.

Here is my first problem. I did not buy her waders as I wanted to make sure she would enjoy fly fishing before spending the money. However, I had intended to rent waders for her while in season.

I had not intended to take her this early in the season. I am now stuck and need to see if any has any suggestions on where to rent waders in the off season around Bennett or if anyone around Columbia has a pair they are wanting to sell!

I am looking for any advise. I called Weavers, they are closed for the season. Called Larry's got the answering machine. Not sure how to proceed!

Guess we will be fishing from the Sand Near Whistlers Bridge

Larry's is open Fridays-Mondays during the Winter.

• Members

Larry's is open Fridays-Mondays during the Winter.

Great thanks for the help

You might check Sand Springs resort and Charlie Reading's flyshop. Not sure if either rents waders but they might. Larry's used too and may still. As stated above, he's open weekends.

Dave