First Post

JimG

• Members

Hello All,

I've been trolling these threads for a while now but just recently joined. Well, I've been hunting and fishing my whole life, but still feel like noob haha.

There's a lot of good information and comradery here and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

Hello All,

I've been trolling these threads for a while now but just recently joined. Well, I've been hunting and fishing my whole life, but still feel like noob haha.

There's a lot of good information and comradery here and I'm looking forward to being a part of it.

Welcome JimG, tell us where you fish and hunt. Most likely you have neighbors on this site.

• Members

I just moved to Ash Grove and did most of my hunting and fishing this year at Stockton Lake. I have a small one man layout boat that I use for duck hunting and fished out of it a few times in the smaller coves at Stockton. I was pretty pleased with the crappie, but I don't think that's to safe on big water and probalby won't go that rount any more. I'll be focusing on bank fishing and wading the creeks around Ash Grove. I work in Springfield and plan to take a few afternoons off to wade the James.

Right now it's a lot of scouting and seeing whats out there, which is a lot of fun.