Sage Z-Axis 590-4

NoLuck

I bought a new toy so it's time to move the old one. The 590-4 Z-Axis is about 2 years old and in excellent shape. The grip is a little dirty but other than that a good wash and wax and it will look like new. I'd like to get $400.00 for it. PM me if interested. I sent in the warranty card but if you live locally and have a problem we could work out something if you need it repaired or replaced. It still has the tube and sleeve too.

Take care,

Rich

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know when you're ready to let it go for $250 and you got a buyer.

Maybe if I lose my job and get mamed by a Mt. Lion and can't afford the medical bills. I know they've been discontinued but they still are worth more than that. I have seen them selling for close to $500.00 so it is still cheaper for this one used. I'll give it away as a gift before I sell it that cheap. Sorry.

Maybe if I lose my job and get mamed by a Mt. Lion and can't afford the medical bills. I know they've been discontinued but they still are worth more than that. I have seen them selling for close to $500.00 so it is still cheaper for this one used. I'll give it away as a gift before I sell it that cheap. Sorry.

I know that partner. I just can't bring myself to pay more than $250 for any rod, ever. Just ain't worth it in my book. You should be able to get $400 for it on ebay...that's what I'd do.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I may be interested in trades but, a reel is off that list. I have 4 abel reels now so I don't really need another reel. To be honest I don't really know what I need. Cash is what I could really use though.