Tfo Pro 10' 5Wt

Zack Hoyt

This is the Templ Fork 10' 5wt fly rod. Fished maybe 3 times. I have the warranty card. Gotta get the AC in the car fixed, so extras gotta go.

$125 plus shipping. I will get some pictures. Feel free to ask any questions.

Zack Hoyt

OAF Contributor

Flies, Lies, and Other Diversions

Hey Peter,

It is what I call a medium fast. Softer tip. It is a very forgiving taper, and the extra foot is very nice for casting and landing out of a boat. It is a roll casting machine as well. I use it with a Rio Grande line and its about perfect. Subtle enough to toss dries without popping off, but it can handle a little bigger woolies. If your ever in the NW Arkansas area, drop me a message and come by to cast it.

http://www.templeforkflyrods.com/products/rods/professional.html

Zack Hoyt

OAF Contributor

• 2 weeks later...

Rod received, as promised and in pristine shape! Did you never fish this thing or did it just clean up that well? If you cleaned it do you mind letting me know what you used?

Thanks again, Zack.

I have spent most of my money on fly fishing and beer. The rest I just wasted.

xfcakj.jpg

The latest Trout Commander blog post: Niangua River Six Pack

I am pretty anal about keeping my gear looking nice. I tend to clean lines and rod after use. Guess I got into the habit from shooting muzzleloaders so long. It hasnt been fished a ton though. I do believe I forgot to include the warranty card, so I will drop that in an envelope and get it out to you this weekend.

Be sure and get a few good pictures of those monsters your gonna catch with the rod.

Zack Hoyt

OAF Contributor

I am pretty anal about keeping my gear looking nice. I tend to clean lines and rod after use. Guess I got into the habit from shooting muzzleloaders so long. It hasnt been fished a ton though. I do believe I forgot to include the warranty card, so I will drop that in an envelope and get it out to you this weekend.

Be sure and get a few good pictures of those monsters your gonna catch with the rod.

Let me see if I can't just register it on line before you spend you time and 44 cents.

I sure will. That reminds me I need to post a pic of the smallie I caught on my 8' 4 wt last weekend.

I have spent most of my money on fly fishing and beer. The rest I just wasted.

xfcakj.jpg

The latest Trout Commander blog post: Niangua River Six Pack