Going Fishing Monday Never Been There Before

fisheee

• Members

Got a couple of last minute questions: going fishing for crappie Monday Aug 29th never been to Pomme De Terre before, where's a good place to put boat in water around Damm, and is anyone been catching any crappie lately?? We will be coming from Springfield up US 65 as info.

Coming in that way there are 3 places to launch: Nemo, and the 2 ramps at Hermitage State Park. Can't help you on the crappie on that bitty pond as I haven't been there for them in nearly a year but you should be able to launch at Nemo and get into some at Haverstick or Doc Bailey.

• Members

Great advice thank you very much we had a great time. Got in the water about 715am off the lake at 2pm with 34 keepers, and 37 smalls. Best day we've had since last spring. Hope to fish and see more of the lake next time. Water was 82.5 degrees and clear. Very nice lake, thanks again for the advice..

Great advice thank you very much we had a great time. Got in the water about 715am off the lake at 2pm with 34 keepers, and 37 smalls. Best day we've had since last spring. Hope to fish and see more of the lake next time. Water was 82.5 degrees and clear. Very nice lake, thanks again for the advice..

Fishing reports on Pomme lately have been kind of slow how about a little information. How deep? Around trees or brushpiles, color jigs, or minners. I can see it from my window but haven't got to fish it much this year, I think my boat is starting to make rude comments when I walk by it.