Smith & Wesson Bodyguard

I have a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard with a itw holster for sell. I had the holster made. It will not fit any other pistol but the bodyguard. The holster is very comfortable. Very easy to draw from. Bodyguard has very low rd count. less than 50. call or text 417 365 2435 thanks justin

$400

post-13806-0-96096400-1336515253_thumb.j

So what caliber ?? What barrel length ? What model NUMBER ??

There are only two bodyguard. #1 is a 38 revolver. #2 is a semi 380 sooo I say its the one in the pic don't you???? It has a 2.75 barrel length and if u don't no what that is ether its 2in and 3/4 there is know model NUMBER???

I love when people post things and expect everyone that might be interested to be experts on the item they are selling...and when someone asks a perfectly reasonable question they become the worlds biggest smarta##. I wouldn't buy this thing out of principle because of your attitude.

I love when people post things and expect everyone that might be interested to be experts on the item they are selling...and when someone asks a perfectly reasonable question they become the worlds biggest smarta##. I wouldn't buy this thing out of principle because of your attitude.

I really don't care if u buy it or not. its how he asked me. He did not have to so?? or NUMBER?? If u want to be a smart butt ill be fine being one right back. :oh-noes:

AND YOU CANT SAY HE JUST HAPPEN TO HIT HIS CAPS LOCK KEY AS FOR WHAT HE TYEPED THERE WAS NONE OF THEM KEYS OVER THERE :woohehe: :woohehe: Not only that. If you do not know what it is you are more likely not able to safely use it or no how. JMO I am firm on gun safety. If u do not no what u are buying its more likely not for you. Thanks justin

I thought what caliber and barrel lehgth was reasonable questions.....Anyway, it's a .380 and I'm partial to larger weapons, so a .380 isn't what I'm interested in. I'll bet somebody out there might be. Good luck and sorry you thought I was unreasonable.....lol

A little more detail in your advertisment would have been appropriate. The questions didn't seem unresonable to me.

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish