So on Sunday i was down on SGF Lake and there were two 40 horse pontoons on the lake, pulled by a truck that had all kinds of tracker stiickers on it. dont get me wrong i could care less if a guy brings his 9.9 down there and repects the kayakers and pasts them like a responsible boater should at idle speed, as i am one of those since my 9.9 only runs about as fast a a 4 hp would (maybe time for a tune up) but 40 hp is a little excessive, i see people always arguing this issue. But these were like 20 ft pontoons WTH.....I havealso saw rescue people (fire department) put in the 40 hp jet zodiacs for training exercises... im confused on who gets special priviledges. i run that lake weekly as do many people who will read this and i know where to be careful and to where its deep enough, but i feel these people probably do not......just wondering if they give special rights to less reposible boaters.....just kinda torked me up

Bass Pro might have had their fall 5k marathon and they give boat rides and such as well as have other activites by the boat house but have to launch from 65.