Topwater?

Quillback

Fished yesterday and destroyed them on a blade and a squarebill. Oh how I love fall!!!!! I imagine they would have eaten on top.

Com'in down in 2 weeks on Oct 3rd for 10 days. Been told fish'in sucks in October. Sure hope the bite stays on. I'll check with ya'll soon and see what the patterns been.

• Members

Fished all day surface temp at big m 75,76 got top bite on popper water temp increases as i got past the mouth of the James fish were supended through out the water column drop shot got me bit all day

I threw a buzz bait this weekend and caught a bunch. Had one keeper on it. Then threw a spinner bait and caught a bunch for a while with one keeper then switched to jig with a craw. I caught a bunch on it with one keeper. Also threw a texas rigged senko, caught a bunch but no keepers. All were caught off of chunk rock banks.

Becky B

Fished Sunday and didn't need to drop shot this time even though I messed with a few pods I came across...blade and swimbait fish pretty consistent from 12-6 and caught some good ones. Fished around Indian and mostly back end pocket fish but caught a few on secondary points.