10Ft

Feathers and Fins

Got it. i don't have 75% of the bits you listed. I have been tolling cranks for crappie, so most of my stuff is for that. Should I use what I have (bandit 300, 700's craw dad color & a couple of hot n tots & shad raps). Or pick up some of the baits you listed and show up later.

Btw thanks for the info, straight to the point. I like that! Is there anyway you could talk to my wife and fill her in on how to be that way?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would pick up the baits I gave you its what i use and know has been working. Kietechs you can easily stop buy Hook Line and Sinker on your way out and get and the Flickershad. I buy the keitechs by the pound I think lol I am sold on them to the point they are the only soft plastic i have in my box anymore. My trolling gear I have refined to the Flickers and Rapalas. BTW most the crappie I catch are running 12 to 16'' and are on flickershad, berkley really did good with this bait straight out of the box works great.

Now if you have a cast net and shad are up CATCH SOME... As to the wife, you must train them not others lol

Well, I caught my first walleye today! Thanks to advice from fins and feathers. It was even a keeper at 22 inches. And two nice size kentuckys. one hit so hard, it pulled my pole out of the holder and into the lake. Some how my other crank bait snagged the line about 30 feet later. So I got my rod back and a 16 inch kentucky. I'll have pics a bit later.

Not me, root canal on friday had me in a lot of pain and i needed to put new tires on my truck so I ended up staying home combined with sleet i just decided to heal. Congrats on a good day on a tough day

Went to Cabela today try to replace some reefrunners that I lost at Avoca couple days ago, they don't have them in stock. They do have their version of them, but not the real thing.

The nice salesperson pointed me to the walleye section and told me I might find them there, all I see is small cranks and lots of spinners.