Road Trip

laker67

Made one of my spur of the moment night trips to taney. Got there about 5, fished till 11 and bailed out. Did not land any big fish, but ran into some old friends and got to fish with them for awhile. Catching was good and somewhat on the small side. I fished sow bugs on cruise control and they fished streamer flies. Lots of doubles and lots of fish, but average to small. JJ and Chuck bailed out about 9:30, and I continued to fish until a group of bungee jumpers showed up. With red and green lights they looked a christmas parade on the water. Never a dull moment this time of the year.

• Root Admin

Some terms I don't quite understand, Ken.

"Sow Bugs on cruise control." Stripping them?

"Bungee Jumpers." Always moving around?

Lots of small rainbows in the lake right now- everywhere.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

Some terms I don't quite understand, Ken.

"Sow Bugs on cruise control." Stripping them?

"Bungee Jumpers." Always moving around?

Lots of small rainbows in the lake right now- everywhere.

Hi Phil, its Rick. cruise control is part of that tension drift that FW was talking about in another topic. I use a downstream walk the dog method. Bungee jumpers, you are right on, across the creek one minute and then right back where they started from, only to head off again. Lights on all the time like a christmas parade. Come on up and join us some evening.

• Members

I fished Friday and Saturday night without much luck as well. Did catch some fish but nothing really worth talking about except one thick 15 inch brown on friday. Picked it up on a red hibernator just down stream from the outlet of Rebar where it widens out into Big Hole (this may have a name i'm not sure).