Andy Williams Moon River Grill/return Of Shorty Small's To Branson.

Gatorjet

Famous Dave can't even cook potatoes. The worst of chain food places. Another one to avoid (not a chain but not good) is Buckinghams. Been there three times, twice the meat was dried out, the third time it tasted like charcoal lighter fluid. Danna's at least is pretty good. Odd that a BBQ/Burger joint would have such good catfish, but they do.

This thread appears to have morphed into a BBQ thread :have-a-nice-day: . I'll throw my hat in for Bono's, a chain out of Florida that also had a location in Denver, and for the old Super Smokers out of the St. Louis area.

Personally, as a native New Englander, we used to get our bbq slathered and served in the sauce. It wasn't until I moved out here that I saw it with just meet and you had to add the sauce.

"Thanks to Mother Mercy, Thanks to Brother Wine, Another night is over and we're walking down the line" - David Mallett

. ..I grew up with Rosedale, Bryant's, Reagan's and Gates....

And that's all there is to say about BBQ!

I can't dance like I used to.

Famous Dave can't even cook potatoes. The worst of chain food places.

We ate at the one on the Landing. It was horrible. The waitress actually argued with me about what I wanted to order. Told me I didn't know what I was ordering. The food wasn't horrible but it was the worst service I have ever seen. I will never go back.