Thanks To Ulrich's

Duck

I have would like to thank Fred Ulrich and say how pleased I am with his Marine Center,One first class act. Had 2 boats go sour two weeks before a large family reunion and took them to Ulrich's, his first question was when are they needed, when I explained he said he would do all he could. They had both boats ready the day before I needed them. They run like new and one was a major break down. Now the topper, the next day we were out on the lake with both boats and I got a call from Fred asking if everything was running correctly and checking up on us, what other very busy man would do that? Again thank you Fred. Roger (Duck ).

Good to hear we've got a place like Ulrichs to help us out down there. Heard nothing but great things about them. Nice to know my new-to-me boat was boat from Fred a few years ago too.:-)

Ulrich's are top notch people. I had a fuel pump go out on my boat the day before a tournamment. So i gave them a call and they had one in stock but I couldn't get there before they closed for the day. he hid it in a disclosed location for me to get and use. And said come by later and pay me for the part the next business day

How many shops will do that. I payed him just as we dicussed. I have nothing but praise for them

How many shop will