2 Buck's Bags Fishing Pontoons For Sale

Fishin4Fun

• Members

***Price Reduced***

I'm looking to sell my two Buck's Bags fishing pontoons. One is the Buck's Bags Bronco and the other is the Buck's Bags SouthFork. These have been well taken care of except for one mishap with the SouthFork (*see details below) and are in need of a good new home. I'm willing to sell them as a package deal or individually. I only have one pump and one air adapter, so if they go separately, the pump and air adapter will go with the Bronco. I also have a set of Force Fins and a set of standard fins. The Force Fins go with the Bronco as it is the nicer upgraded model.

Please see attached pictures for condition of pontoons and the accessories.

Details:

Buck's Bags Bronco - Green
Asking $450
Includes oars, pump, air adapter, four side bags (seen in pictures), anchor system and Force Fins

Buck's Bags SouthFork - Blue
Asking $250
Includes oars, two side bags (seen in pictures), anchor system and standard fins
If purchased separately, you will need to contact Bucks Bags to purchase air adapter and purchase a pump that will work with adapter
*The damage to this pontoon happened on a trip when it slid off my truck and tore the outer material on the end and popped the bladder of one of the pontoons. A patch was put on and a new bladder was purchased. Have used multiple times since being repaired and works great. See attached pictures as I included two that show the repair.

If you would like to purchase both pontoons and all accessories I am asking $700 or make an offer for it all. The pontoons have been kept in storage bins and have not been left outside except when being used. If you have any questions, please let me know.

For more information about Buck's Bags please visit them online at: http://www.bucksbags.com

Thanks!

post-1186-0-82382400-1429157953.jpg

post-1186-0-46872100-1429157966.jpg

post-1186-0-18625300-1429157974.jpg

post-1186-0-42754100-1429157998.jpg

post-1186-0-83828500-1429158018.jpg

post-1186-0-43993300-1429158030.jpg

post-1186-0-45435600-1429158042.jpg

post-1186-0-60422200-1429158051.jpg

post-1186-0-31491000-1429158059.jpg

post-1186-0-12592500-1429158069.jpg

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

-Henry David Thoreau

ForwardMotion Designs

Where Your Passions and Dreams Come To Life Online

http://ForwardMotionDesigns.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

These are still available if anyone is interested. I'm willing to sell them separately. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

-Henry David Thoreau

ForwardMotion Designs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

When deflated, how much room do they take up? I ask because the wife and I are in the market, but we are tight on space in the vehicle during transporting them.

Thanks!

Scott (row-row-row your boat) B

No high priced fly gear here!

If you're ever looking for a custom duck call.....give me a shout!

• Members

Brian, both pontoons are 8 feet long. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for your interest.

Scott, the pontoons themselves take up very little room. I have both the pontoons, the side bags, the back decks for storage, the aprons, fins and booties all stored in a 20" x 30" Rubbermaid. The frames break down nicely and are around 4' long and can easily be stored. The seat comes out and both sides are separate pieces. Once you put them together a couple times it is very simple to put together and take apart. Filling them up with air takes the longest, that is why I have a double action pump that comes with the Bronco or if you want both then you will be fine. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for your interest!

Tyy

-Henry David Thoreau

ForwardMotion Designs

• Members

***SOLD***

Thank you all for interest and questions.

-Henry David Thoreau

ForwardMotion Designs

• 1 month later...

I bought both of these, (What a Deal!!) and finally got a chance to get them on the water. What a blast. I got to spend the day with my Dad and he had a great time. Here's a pic.

post-4960-0-73154500-1434256840.jpg

DaddyO

We all make decisions; but, in the end, our decisions make us.

that was a good buy. Im sure you and your dad will have a blast in those.

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM.