WAYYYYYYY! Too Much Time

I hunt mainly for meat. So really Turkeys are out but I enjoy hunting them. Even if I wanted to I can't this Spring Season, so it will be Fall.  I have a 12ga. Pump I'm not happy with. Got a 20ga. Pump not sure on. Got a 12ga. Muzzleloader I have killed Turkeys out to 60 yards. Have a Double Barrel Muzzleloader 12ga. have to get them very close but is real fun to hunt with.

Deer hunting we only need two small Deer or one Big one. I can do this well before Firearms Season with my Crossbow but I have a 30-30 and a 20ga. that shoots Slugs well. Plus have Muzzleloaders one is real fun with Patch and Ball 54Cal. ,got a 50Cal. Inline I like, then I have a 45Cal. killed couple Deer with and Hogs, still thinking it over.

.22 for Squirrels and it is shooting very Good but also use 12ga. Double Muzzleloader.

Heck I might be laid up again but if I go grab what I want for the day and go. Too much for this Brain!!!!

oneshot

Got Handguns too and have hunted with them. Really like Traditional Muzzleloaders have killed many things with them.

Use to hunt Small Game with Self Bow but can't raise one up now.

oneshot

PCP airguns are the new rage.  Can spend thousands on them and air compressor to go with them.  They range from squirrel size to big game.  Lots of possibilities to broaden your seasons.  No recoil to deal with.  Don't think they have made a scattergun yet that works for turkeys.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

11 minutes ago, jdmidwest said:

PCP airguns are the new rage.  Can spend thousands on them and air compressor to go with them.  They range from squirrel size to big game.  Lots of possibilities to broaden your seasons.  No recoil to deal with.  Don't think they have made a scattergun yet that works for turkeys.

Yelp checked out GAMO but my wife says I have plenty Firearms and Rods and Reels.

And she says no Boats.

oneshot