Surprising Article About Salt River

eric1978

3 hours ago, ozark trout fisher said:

... when I see a quote including both "ozark trout fisher" and "2009" I start to think "Oh dear god, what stupid thing did I say when 9 years ago I was a junior in high school?"

:)

All those things that you may have said have been documented and filed away until you run for office then they will all come back and haunt you :o!

1 hour ago, Johnsfolly said:

All those things that you may have said have been documented and filed away until you run for office then they will all come back and haunt you :o!

LOL, I'm a research forester, and until that becomes an elected position I should be good. :) I've picked perhaps the only line of work where I'm actually more normal than most. Although i will say my fiancee found the Ozark Anglers account awhile back, and she has been using my old posts make fun of me on and off for, oh, ,at least the past year or so. :)

In all seriousness people, do not let your kids do any sort of social media before the age of, say, 17. They will regret literally everything they said before that point in time.