Wii Fishing Games

tunchi

• Members

I am looking to get a Wii fishing game as a gift for some one. Which one is best or if you have one do you like it? Which one is it? Is it worth it? Would you recomend it? Pros and cons?

I would appreciate any feed back I can get.

Thanks!

Becky B

Good post Becky. I'd like to see some peoples opinions on this.

-

I don't have a gaming system, but I may need to get a Wii. From the looks of the game 'The Strike', with the rod and reel controller; it's an intriguing setup. :P

-

Also, from a similar post on anotehr message board I'm on, several people did really like that game for the Wii, 'The Strike'. They said it's a good way to get your fishing fix when you're stuck indoors.

Reminds me of Dennis Miller saying he got his son a video game of a father and son playing catch. Just thought that was funny -- I've got no ideas for you.

John

I have the Rapala fishing game for my Wii. It does have Table Rock on it....it is the best of the available Wii fishing games BUT still not all that great.

It'll kill some time why you dream of fishing on cold dark nights. I bought it on sale for $19.99, I would not pay any more for that game.

I have thr Rapala one too, I seldom play video games and the kids thought it would get me into it. It was fun for the novelty of it, but I bet we haven't played it more than a couple of times in almost a year.

Tim Carpenter

i recently debated the idea of getting a fishing game...but i ended up not doing it.

the two that had the best reviews on amazon -- and the two i was trying to decide between were

sega bass fishing and Shimano Extreme fishing -- which also has a bow fishing component

both get pretty good reviews...both are about $30.

there is also one from konami that looks good but amazon doesn't carry it, and it is pricey.

I ended up buying my little boys two hunting games...instead of one of each.

Remington Great American Bird Hunt and Deer Drive. both got good reviews and shooting games are always fun...think duck hunt

Got my son the Rapala version for the wii and he likes it, but he's 6. I don't really care for it. I liked the bass pro shop game he used to have for his xbox better. Haven't played any others but I wouldn't buy the Rapala one if I was looking now.

I'd like to thank my FUTURE sponsers: Falcon Rods, Jewel Bait Co, and Seagar

The rapala one was okay, but I didn't like the fact that a major part of the game was memorizing what (Rapala) lures are best for which situations.. I guess I'm tryig to say I don't like the promotional side.. But I suppose without rapala backing it it wouldn't be that fun of a game.. lol

I'll have to check out the others and see if there's any I like... I might try and get back to you if I remember... ;)

cricket.c21.com