OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil Lilley

Legends Championship ~ Branson

I've spent the last 2 days there.

I've played since I was young, watched on TV. It's surreal to see these guys in person. The event it great for Branson.

Johnny Morris is spending an incredible amount of money out there at the old Branson Creek, now Buffalo Ridge course. Top of the Rock - hard to put in words.

I will be there Friday. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, the company I work for, is supplying all the transportation for the players. It was great to meet several of them as they were coming in.

As Phil said, this is a great event for Branson and the area, rumor has it for the next four years it may be held in April.

It is very good for branson, as the last time i drove down the 76 strip, there were more abandoned or for sale buildings than there were open places. I just wish it was for something besides golf

Yes. It's a nice, one room building with a great fireplace. Was told they "threw" it up in only 19 days.

Bet you they tear it down after the tournament and build another one. As nice as it is, it's not the grand clubhouse that matches John L's pattern.