perfect weather

merc1997 Bo

2 hours ago, Champ188 said:

Been working, bo. Every day. No fun. 

i do not know if you happen to remeber bill ring that had a fishing report radio show on kwto many years ago.  bill always closed the show with a phrase that all of us oldsters say again every now and then.  he closed with "if you are too busy to go fishing, you are too busy".  well, guess that about sums it up for you.  you're just too busy.  then again, you can resort to what i have had to do all my life and that is to go night fishing:).  where there is a will, there is a way.

bo

I’ve only been in the area 16 years so never heard Bill Ring’s show but I have heard the name. And he makes a very good point about being too busy. 

ClassActionTransparent.png

6 hours ago, merc1997 said:

i do not know if you happen to remeber bill ring that had a fishing report radio show on kwto many years ago.  bill always closed the show with a phrase that all of us oldsters say again every now and then.  he closed with "if you are too busy to go fishing, you are too busy".  well, guess that about sums it up for you.  you're just too busy.  then again, you can resort to what i have had to do all my life and that is to go night fishing:).  where there is a will, there is a way.

bo

I remember hearing that catch phrase....if your to busy to go fishing, Then your just to busy....just didn't remember from where i had heard it.

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips