Name of boat ramp

Bgctrading

Bledsoe is directly below the dam and is closed. Drake harbor is open but very crowded and they just posted signs of no trailer parking outside of harbor parking lot,  which is filling up daily. There is the old city ramp just upstream from drake at the 7 hwy bridge, but no courtesy docks. 

19 hours ago, navery said:

Bledsoe is directly below the dam and is closed. Drake harbor is open but very crowded and they just posted signs of no trailer parking outside of harbor parking lot,  which is filling up daily. There is the old city ramp just upstream from drake at the 7 hwy bridge, but no courtesy docks. 

Yea it is just gravel.

oneshot

On 4/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, oneshot 1 said:

Yea it is just gravel.

oneshot

The city ramp parking lot is gravel, but there is a concrete ramp there. It's old and not the best but I use it when the harbor is crowded. 

19 hours ago, navery said:

The city ramp parking lot is gravel, but there is a concrete ramp there. It's old and not the best but I use it when the harbor is crowded. 

Fishing from the bank I liked it at night. All alone, Light, Toilet and place to get something to eat across the Highway.

Now I have some Coves I like fishing. Now get up on Truman Lake there is several places to put in.

I'm wondering if Sapp's is open. More of a river but great fishing.

oneshot