Featured
merc1997 Bo
merc1997 Bo

moon's coming back

moon is on the way to full once again, but so it some more cold weather and rain about every day.  fished big indian monday night and never caught one fish before or after dark  fished about everything under the sun with everything i had in the boat, nearly.  did an about face last night and was having the same results and then finally stumbled upon a patch of them and did pretty good.  caught them on a brown and blue GrassJig with blue trailer.  they were right at 15 ft. deep and associated with a point going back into a short steep pocket.

water temps surface were 65 to 69.  more 65's after dark, but your lure was cold when you took it out of the water and the bass were very cold feeling.  i believe we spent monday fishing way too shallow.

sure am not going to be happy about all the nights the moon is going to be covered up looking at the extended forecast.

bo

4-9-19.JPG

4-9-19-1.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, merc1997 said:

your lure was cold when you took it out of the water and the bposterior were very cold feeling.

I've never thought about that before, thanks

1 hour ago, merc1997 said:

your lure was cold when you took it out of the water and the bposterior were very cold feeling.

I've never thought about that before, thanks 

Just now, bfishn said:

More than 1250 English words contain the letter sequence "posterior". Testing 1... 2... 3... compassion...

Evidently the site filter isn't programmed for all of them. 😁