Question For Mr. Bill Babler Or Anyone For That Matter

johnboy2bfishin

Bill, or anyone for that matter, i was wondering a good place to launch boat to fish. the problem is i am religated to trolling motor for time being until i get enough money to fix big motor. I am looking for a good place to put in. i have put in at moonshine a few times with mixed results. looking for maybe something up the lake. i appreciate all who post fishin reports and i try to post when i go. thenks again and anybody's help would be appreciated. JUST LOVE TO FISH!!!!!!! regardless of conditions.

Sorry I missed this post. A couple of really good places to launch with your gear, would be for one Viney Creek out up the White River. You can stay in Viney all day and just around there.

Another without a doubt is the Baxter Launch faculity. There is still very few locations better than the Baxter Swim beach.

Bill's advice, as always, is good. When I used to have a Supreme river boat and wanted to fish the lake, Viney was a good destination for me. Lots of fishable water without traveling far.

I live in Emerald Beach, across from Viney. I've fished that area now 4 summers and have my favorite spots. But its taken 4 years of hard fishing to just be an average fisherman at best. So take your time. Lots of deep water, bends, coves, cliffs, chunk rock, pebble and points. I'll be back on the lake again in the spring and summer. I have a blue and brown Sylvan deep v. Stop by and chat if you see me then. Good luck.

Glenn

THANKS BILL, rps, Champ188, and glennL. it is nice to have other anglers willing to help. just wish the economy would turn around so i can get back to making better wages. just have to wait til i get enough saved up to fix the motor. i appreciate your guys help. if i do aany good at those spots here the next couple of weeks i will let you guys know. thanks again

There is a good launch in Big Bay run by the Forest Service.It is near some real good water.Some times we will put in at Big M and end up running way back into Big Creek.Keep those batteries fresh,maybe take a couple of extras if you can.I would hate to see you get stuck out there.Depending on the size of your boat there are several other places a guy can put in where there are old road beds.There is one back in Rock Creek.Good luck.

thanks again Bill and redbud, i have a great trolling motor i have a 82# motorguide and two brand new batteries, and redbud may not be a bad idea to get a couple more cause i can stay out there all day regardless if the fish are biting, just love to go every chance. thank again guys. i think friday i might go to baxter and go back into creek arm and give it a shot