Teal Fest

BilletHead

Southwest Mo NW AR are far from part of a major path but I have found some of the best waterfowling of my life in those two areas. For instance there is a little creek nearby me that i know on the third day of a freeze the birds will be so think on it you limit in minutes and another lake that stays pretty much Ice free because of two warm water creeks and it can be insanity as well or a unhuntable lake in Centerton Ar right off 102 that is an awesome place to go take pictures of bluebill canvasback and redheads. My friends I say the flyway is what you make of it.

Oh and if the other forum is the one im thinking of I will be serious on it a few times but mostly Im just trying to get under the skin of those who think they are elite or better than everyone else. Kinda why i like this site everyone is pretty down to earth and will be more than happy to share spots or even hook up for a day of fishing or hunting. I joked with Phil a few weeks back that it seems whenever we call eachother we are fishing lol.. He said because thats what we do.

Yes when that goose was found it had tears running down its flocked head. I told that goose it would find its owner again. Ah yes you shoud of seen that big foot smile when it seen its daddy Chris the Bird Watcher.

Moody, welcome to the Circus.

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Yes when that goose was found it had tears running down its flocked head. I told that goose it would find its owner again. Ah yes you shoud of seen that big foot smile when it seen its daddy Chris the Bird Watcher.

Moody, welcome to the Circus.

BilletHead

Not to mention a timely text message from the billethead clan probably kept me from attempting to committ a game violation next weekend :) Thanks again Marty.

Got to watch out for my friends. Wouldn't want to hang out with a criminal. Good to talk to you Saturday morrning and I will let you know what I find looking around next week,

Billethead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

My home base is a bit north of you guys and probably a different flyway. We live in Papillion Ne. but on most weekends we run up to our farm at Mondamin Ia. Adjacent to our farm is state land and next to that is the Missouri River and it's backwaters. I don't shoot ducks or geese anymore, lost the taste for them. I still love to be in the blind and call/hangout. I haven't opened the blind this year due to time constraints but back on the river backwaters..........man-o-man have they been lighting it up! I have never heard this much shooting this early in the season.

www.drydock516.com