Gonna buy my batteries this weekend and im wanting to get my charger ordered but i dont want to buy the wrong one.I had a dual bank schumacher in my bass boat and had nothing but problems with that brand.Im going to need 3 banks this year.Just want to know what 3 bank charger you had good luck with or which one you would never buy again.Thanks

Battery chargers are fickle sonsabitches. Even the high dollar ones can't outlast a cheap coffee maker around here. I started buying the cheap Schumacher ones again because even though a "quality" one will last a little longer, it doesn't last long(er) enough to justify its cost.

Thanks fishinwrench and dutch.Im gonna settle for a 3 bank 13amp for$116.Its 5/5/3.Will use the 5s for trolling batteries and the 3 for the boat motor battery.Thats cheap enough i can buy a warranty and exchange when i need to,plus i dont think it would be worth $30 more for 1 more amp on the trolling batteries.Found one for $146 its 3 bank 20amp but they say its 6/6/6 and they dont explain where the other 2 amps go,so im gonna get the cheapest with a warranty.

I looked yours up.Ouch!!!My batteries were fully charged with my schumacher charger with 5amps per bank.Im usually home by 12-1pm and im back at my boat by 5am.Ill take your word for it but i think for $350 i would leave 3 car chargers at the marina and throw them in my locker when i go fish.Now if i had a nice bass boat and trolled all day i would buy a high dollar charger.Im gonna search around a little bit more before i commit.Thanks Dutch