Oaf Upper End Big Bass Tournament March 14 Eagle Rock Coe Ramp

Quillback

Thanks. I would be happy to bring something like beverages or ? Just let me know what is needed.

"There was a time that I didn't fish, but I cannot remember it."

As far as having a "hold and pass on" type of trophy, I like the idea, but it complicates things a bit as we'd have to get the winner's name engraved on it after the tourney and then ship it out, IF we were to make this an annual event, then we'd have to hope that the trophy holder would show and bring the trophy back. So, just to keep it simple, I'd rather just have the trophy given to the winner to keep. BTW, Phil has graciously stepped up to provide the trophy.

LOL.....yeah, I think I'm the one he volunteered to build it.

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg

Thanks. I would be happy to bring something like beverages or ? Just let me know what is needed.

You are certainly welcome to bring some beverages - I've said to everyone to bring their own, but good to have some extras in case someone forgets.

Great Idea. I will plan to be there, even though I'm not really a tournament competitor. It sounds like an opportunity for a great time

Wish I could make it, Jeff. Sounds like a great time! But our first race of the year is that weekend, so I'm probably out. I'll keep an eye on this thread, and hope it gets pushed one weekend out. ;-)

John B

08 Skeeter SL210, 225F Yamaha

Anyone who fishes regularly would benefit from buying the $30 annual pass. Pays for itself in 7.5 trips, not to mention saves the hassle of stopping at the entrance gate every trip.

ClassActionTransparent.png