Losing it

oneshot 1

3 hours ago, oneshot 1 said:

Shot two Squirrels today neither one was head shot. 

Hard holding up my  .22 with one Arm.

Seen 5 more out there. 

oneshot 

Get you a Primos Trigger stick. there are others out there I am sure that will work fine. they make mono pod, bipod and tri pod. When I am still hunting and in areas where trees are spaced out farther apart, I use mine. I have two of the tri pods that are different lengths. One for sitting on ground and one for chair or sitting on something and standing. One of these is just what you might need. Look them up oneshot.

Using one will be safer for you, safer for your neighbors or anyone around you but not so safe for the squirrels. :) 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

I can't use the machine I was at the Gym because they can't get me up.

Found out why one guy is so concerned and checking on me regular.  Seems his Dad fell and his brother and sister were  partying in the same house for days and let the guy die.  So when I fall this guy is afraid I could die.

Don't know about fishing.  My wife was taking me but she can't get me up by herself bad enough before getting me out of the water. 

Anyway they are putting more Cameras up to watch me.

She said the Greenhouse will keep me busy and my mind working. 

They have  me playing games to keep my mind working.  Doctor said it is normal with the medication. 

oneshot 

1 hour ago, MOPanfisher said:

You keep wandering around outside in the summer heat and you "work" in the greenhouse is going to be as compost.

I'm thinking this it is getting worse my wife said maybe the Cancer Doctor can give me something. 

Does my wife not realize this is what keeps me from getting worse. 

I'm thinking of getting a Doe Tag and setting behind the house.  

Oh we have a place you can drive right in. We'll this is nice who is going to drive me? Crickets do I hear them. 

oneshot