Day trip to God's country

Smalliebigs

Hell I live 2 minutes from the LO boat ramp and 15-40 minutes from a number of rivers, yet it has been forever since I've spent a whole day fishing.

I get in a few hours here and there, just enough to barely stay in the zone.

It IS possible to fish too much and start to pick up bad habits. I've noticed that over time my best days are often during times when I'm not fishing alot.

I've noticed that over time my best days are often during times when I'm not fishing alot.

My golf game seems to work the same way

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

Mitch, I thought you had died. If you and Bigs want to do a short float on a local river that would not take alot of travel time come by DD and see me. It can be worked out and we will not have to spend hours traveling to water.

Mitch, I thought you had died. If you and Bigs want to do a short float on a local river that would not take alot of travel time come by DD and see me. It can be worked out and we will not have to spend hours traveling to water.

Ha still alive, let's do it!

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

My baby boys are 19, daughter is 23.

Between work and home obligations, and making it a priority to do family vacations every summer while they were growing up, I haven't really had the opportunity to do a dream fishing trip. Sure, I worked in some fishing on our vacations, but it was always a minor part of the trip. This is the first summer we're not doing a family vacation in I don't know how long, so I'm gonna get to do a trip out west with one of my sons. I wouldn't change a thing about how we did it, but I'm feeling pretty good about the future.

Sounds like you have earned that trip Ness! Enjoy. I keep telling my wife as soon as the boys are old enough we are going....