At the dam area now.

Bgctrading

21 hours ago, Bgctrading said:

It's tough found some on graph but can't make them bite. Any. Help? Maybe I just think they are fish.

IMG_20181227_093051.jpg

Give the lat and long of those and I'll go try to help you out.😁

On 12/27/2018 at 5:52 PM, Bill Babler said:

Those fish are active and should have bitten.  As has been mentioned you could have and probably did try two very different presentations.  1 an Ice jig and hold it completely still with very little movement.  2nd. and for the last several days I have been hearing reports of throwing a 3/4oz. under spin with a 2.8 in Keitech, letting it sink to fish depth and reeling it thru the school.  In reality they are catching deep fish and I mean deep fish on an A-rig, letting it sink 50' and reeling it thru schools.

Two really different presentation, with one moving and one stationary.

Again as has been mentioned Christmas day they were chasing shad on the surface and would smack a small swim bait or a Ctail.

And, on the other hand sometimes they just don't want to bite regardless of what we do.

By the way, that is one of the best set graph pictures I have seen posted on here.  You have the right receipt, for that 7.  Clear, precise and not filled with clutter, if anything you could even turn it down a point or two, but that is about as right on as you can get it.

Thanks for the post.

"hold it completely still with very little movement."  SHHHHHHHHHHH!!

bo