Lil Fishing More Tubing - 10 Lb Walleye Has Been Caught

9LB

great weekend for Tubing! I decided to entertain the kids this weekend on the tube vs doing my normal 8-10 hours per day of Fishing. I did find some time to drift some of my favorite walleye spots only to catch some Big bass. I caught 4 big bass in 20 minutes off the same point on my crawler harness. The small was 4 and the big guy was over 6. So then I decide to swing back through and throw my Bass Gear. I hook up my favorite color plastic worm and of course catch a keeper walleye ? Rumor has it old Dale Johnson from Southwinds Motel caught a 10 lb walleye last week, it is going on the wall so it is no fish tale. He is the best walleye man on the lake and has showed me a thing or two and I am from Walleye Nation, Northern Michigan.

WAY TO GO DALE!!!

FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD HE HAS PUT MOST OF THE CURRENT GUIDES ON THE FISH!!!!!!!! We were there about this time of year and the Whole resort was occupied by well wishers of their 50th.

Only met him a couple of times, but have a world of respect for him.!!!!

Ron

I caught the bass in 25 foot of water. They were on the brush piles off the points.

Thanks for the info 9lb. I am thinking about going fishing with big shiners next week for flatheads and large bass so I wanted to know the depth. It might help me focus in on them. It looks like it may be too darn hot next week though. Thanks again.