Super Bowl

Jeff Olson

Good Game, worse halftime show ive ever seen! Now how about an act that actually gets up there and sings and doesnt just do a strip tease and booty shake.

Do you think the people in the rarefied air seats behind them enjoyed it? It is some what of a joke anymore because the show is generally aimed at the TV audience. They used to put on bigger shows aimed at the stadium audience.

It was a good game, one of the better. The Dodge ad was nice, but I enjoyed Hardee's also. :rolleyes:

This whole season of bowl games and playoff games was a cut above the norm to me because of all the close games and the come from behind victory. If there has been a season with more I can't remember it.

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.

They have the superbowl in LA and no New Orleans music and why can't they have the National anthem sung by, oh I don't know, maybe a member of the military, instead of that garbage performance insult to this country. But I guess maybe I'm just old fashioned. But the NFL is fixed and corrupt from start to finish but it gives criminals something to do on Sunday afternoon.

I was hoping the 49'ers were going to pull it off... Then we could say that the Rams had a better team than the Superbowl Champs because they beat them and tied them during the season :have-a-nice-day:

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

Sounds like everyone stayed up too late and is in a bad mood today, I enjoyed the game, and I'm not opposed to a little booty shake every once in a while!

"The problem with a politician’s quote on Facebook is you don’t know whether or not they really said it." –Abraham Lincoln

Tales of an Ozark Campground Proprietor

Dead Drift Fly Shop