mic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wondering If anyone has caught any with the flies. I lost three flies. One fly I dropped ( the small midge) and lost. The green wooly bugger ended up in a sunken log at shoal creek, and the (amazing!) stone fly ended up in a fish. other than that I haven't had the chance to use any others. (btw whoever tied the stonefly let me know!)

oh yeah I caught a sculpin today with the little orange bream buster. luckily I still have it though.

Let the summer of Carp, begin.

I've been fishing them, but have mostly been bassfishing, so I haven't thrown most of the trout stuff yet.

I believe it was Me who tied the stonefly, unless someone else tied one as well.

I fished my Banty Brim Reaper at a local pond on Saturday. I caught 2 Bass and some big Bluegill and hybrids. I only had about an hour to fish, so I didn't get a chance to use the other Pond flies.

DaddyO

We all make decisions; but, in the end, our decisions make us.

I used MikeH's pond fly (beauriful by the way) and on my first cast a decent bass hit it and snapped my leader. I was so mad I about jumped in after it. I was so anxious to throw it I didn't put on heavy enough leader. Was really just seeing how it was gonna throw. Had been standing in the same spot tryin different flys for over 30 minutes. First cast and bam- see ya! What an idiot! Sure wish I had another one.

"Pretty soon we may not have any rights left because it might infringe on someone's rights"

I fished Big Brown Trout's wooly grubber at a local pond today. The Bass were eatin' it up.

post-4960-0-21619600-1400049472_thumb.jp

DaddyO

We all make decisions; but, in the end, our decisions make us.

that's good to hear, the only thing I've caught with those flies are crappie. (figured they would do well on bass though.) wish I had added some lead wraps to them though I think they are too light. what do you guys think? Thanks a lot of the pic DaddyO really made me happy.

Hey lancer im sending you a pm.

Let the summer of Carp, begin.