Thank you a

Serious question,  I read a lot about people using a leader of 'x' when using 'y' fishing line.  I have read alot over the years, and other than dropping to smaller line for break offs, or using steel leaders I have always wondered why not use the "leader line" as your spooled line? I am sure that I am missing something.  

I currently have p-line cxl on my reels and only know the improved clinch knot by heart.   

What are your reasons for using a leader? 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Sorry, this post was saved in my phone, Uploaded on accident.  I already got a ton of great info.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

4 hours ago, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

Sorry, this post was saved in my phone, Uploaded on accident.  I already got a ton of great info.  

LOL, it happens. 

And it can be much worse. Based on an experience on a sports blog I frequent, I will just say that if you are on your phone, and trying to post the acronym "SEC" you should always check and make sure auto-correct didn't go with another word sharing 66.7% of the same letters. That will get you some funny responses, especially if it precedes the word football and said site doesn't have a "Edit post" feature.