? about Pomme

Hunter53

Posted in Pomme section also but since this forum is the most active; I thought I would post it here as well.

Wife and I are wanting to make a week or two trip next year to Pomme/Stockton.

With that said she would really like to find a campground for our 5th wheel that has full hookups; I.E. electric, water and sewer. 

Are there any campgrounds in the Pomme area that have the full hookups including the sewer?

Yes there are. Any certain area of the lake you want to be on?

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

I don't think it really matters where; unless those of you who know the area say it does. LOL

We will have a 42ft trailer and the truck obviously so need a campground we can get that setup around in.

I called the state park and the lady said they do not have sewer hookups. Was the lady I spoke to wrong?

I guess I'm wrong.  I used to be in the RV business and a ton of our customers raved about the facilities up there.  I think there's a nice campground near the dam as well.  I'm pretty sure both the state park and the Nemo campgrounds have dump stations at least.

I did some more searching and found a place called Goody's Resort that has full hookups. Does anyone know what that place is like?

Goodys is a very popular place. Great people and area of the lake. I think you will be just fine there, and i believe that have full hookups. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

Goody's said they have full hookups. Told them the length of the trailer and they said we "should fit". I think the wife and I may make a drive over on a weekend here soon to check it out. We want to make sure we can get around with our trailer. We will probably just drive the car over so unfortunately we won't get to fish any.