Looking for a livescope mount

I am trying to come up with a separate pole for manual operation of the livescope and get it off the trolling motor. It takes a beating on the trolling motor when we are in tree's. And may or may not be using it at that time. I do fish trees/timber a lot. Wanting it to be able to be raised up and fold down just like the troller does. All help will certainly be appreciated. I am willing to build something, if someone has the design and willing to share. Or willing to buy something as long as it does not break the bank.

Thanks  

2 hours ago, Maverickpro201 said:

I am trying to come up with a separate pole for manual operation of the livescope and get it off the trolling motor. It takes a beating on the trolling motor when we are in tree's. And may or may not be using it at that time. I do fish trees/timber a lot. Wanting it to be able to be raised up and fold down just like the troller does. All help will certainly be appreciated. I am willing to build something, if someone has the design and willing to share. Or willing to buy something as long as it does not break the bank.

Thanks  

https://www.fishingspecialties.com/shop/?olsPage=products%2F3d-livescope-bowducer-assembly&gclid=CjwKCAiAyfybBhBKEiwAgtB7ftWEAd1tCq1rpqJxZh3KKMfsoPJCUjwGey8VOUKEABAwvWC6ex2-pRoC1LUQAvD_BwE  This is what I have.  You need a bracket and plate for both sides of the boat.