Monday plans

Brad N Steph

• Members

I'm sure you will find a few up on the banks, but after this rain, they will probably be suspended farther out. Fishing was great a couple weeks ago, we should be on the tail end of the spawn now. Chunk rock banks have been more productive than pea gravel for me.

good luck

• Members

I'm hoping to go back out this weekend if we can get a dry day.  I'm sure all the rain will probably make it a little tougher.  I saw alot of fish on the fish finder on monday but they were in 20ft of water.  The crappie I did find were right by the shore line.  Once i got them on the stringer they went lifeless and stayed on the top of the water.  Is this normal?  I dont have a cooler in my kayak yet.  I'm planning on doing a built in once i figure out how I want to do it but till then is there a good way to keep them healthy till they get back to shore? I really hope I can find more fish than I did monday. 

4 hours ago, Walcrabass said:

Readers,

"Fish Bee"?? I don't know if I ever saw one !!!!  DO they swim or just Buzz around ??

Wally

That new youth talk ya know

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM.