6 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

The only thing you asked me to do was to "source my information".  I am not going to go back through all that crap, quote, or copy & paste.  If you truly care then do your own blasted research.   Or here ya go.....If you want ME to do it FOR YOU then make it worth my while.  I get 105.00 per hour.  

I'm not lying on here, or spouting false information, and I'm not trying to sell you anything.    

I'd love to love Hybrids....no doubt they are FUN.   I did extensive research on them BECAUSE they are a blast to catch and I wanted to get good at patterning them.  What I learned turned me against them, and it should you too.  

If I have posted anything regarding Hybrid Striped bass that is untrue, ever, and you can prove it,  I'll give you $100.00

Get to work hotshot. 

So it is just your opinion just like I thought. Thanks for clearing that up. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't know the one about why Nebraska took out grass and put in astroturf on the football field?     Couldn't keep the cheerleaders from grazing between downs.

The whites are pretty easy to find as you say on wind blown banks and points, and yes you hope to hook into a hybrid while catching whites. It’s a game of luck I imagine actually finding a school of t

Ya know what the N stands for on a Nebraska football helmet? Knowledge

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BilletHead said:

What burr do you have up your rear about me?  I just thanked Husker that he asked you a question? I would like the answer too. I like to read and learn. I would like to know what you know on this subject. 

No burr, I just saw that you applauded his smartass post.   

You think just because I cut up and have fun kidding around on here that I don't have any credibility.   Hell, you still challenge the fact that threadfin shad are present in Lake O for Christ sake.... just because you read some ding-a-ling biologists article that said that Lake O only had gizzard shad.