Saturday 3/6/21 Reort

MarkG52

Had an unbelievable day on Beaver Saturday! 28 degrees and foggy when we launched around 6:00am. Water temp of 43. Partner got one fish on a spinnerbait early, then from about 7:00 to 8:45 I was on them like crazy and partner was doing well. He stuck a 4.9 pounder from the back of the boat! Things slowed down for a bit and we got to moving around. Had another flurry starting around 11:00 for an hour or so. Moved around a little more with no success. Around 12:30ish pulled up on the last stretch we would fish. I got on em like crazy again. My partner was unhooking a short walter when this bigun pictured hit. Weighed in at 5.75 pounds. Got the Beaver slam on this stretch too! Ain't no telling how many fish we caught, it was a whole bunch, with very few short fish. I don't ever remember having a day numbers wise like Saturday, and mostly keeper size to boot. Predominately caught largemouth, several spots, one brown bass(pictured), and one walleye. Day ended up around 60 degrees and water temp pushing 47. Blue bird skies and light winds. Except for my buddy's one spinnerbait fish, all the rest were caught on jerkbait. Here's a few pictures. First is my 5.75, then smallie, my buddy's 4.9, and lastly one of the first early fish.

IMG_6124.JPG

IMG_6126.JPG

IMG_6118.JPG

IMG_6129.JPG