deleted

Holy Shiot!!!!! man that is a friggin monster!!!!! wow what a river smallie, I don't care what part of the country your in that is sweet....kudos man, I bet you won't forget that day

Over 21 inches, I'll never forget this day!

A 21 inch Ozark stream smallmouth of average dimensions, not too skinny or fat, will weigh in the neighborhood of 4.25 pounds. Those last two fish pictures posted were of fish that I'd consider of about average dimensions. I'd bet that both would have weighed between 4.1 and 4.5 pounds. Absolutely gorgeous fish!

Over 21 inches, I'll never forget this day!

Man that's a nice fish. When you can curl your hand under its jaw like that you know it's a monster. I want one!!!

Um, Al I don't think you are putting into account for how big Mr. Lobsterol is.....fish look much bigger in smaller people's hands

A 21 inch Ozark stream smallmouth of average dimensions, not too skinny or fat, will weigh in the neighborhood of 4.25 pounds. Those last two fish pictures posted were of fish that I'd consider of about average dimensions. I'd bet that both would have weighed between 4.1 and 4.5 pounds. Absolutely gorgeous fish!

• 2 weeks later...