They ain't all 30 feet deep

Champ188

16 hours ago, Champ188 said:

You'll have to ask her. But I believe the word starts with "w". :D

I've always said that a person only needs 2 things to retire:  A boat that works and a spouse that works.

Mike

6 hours ago, Codywskeeter1521 said:

Well I sure didn't think she'd let him leave the house hooked up to that pretty ranger without her. I apologize champ. Great job and to Donna for missing a great fishing trip. 

I have those trips where I know when I get home and cooper ask me how was fishing  and I break it to him. He just gives me that look and says why dad. 

Champ does Donna do the same?? 

Cody, I told her when she asked me how the trip went, "Don't ask if you don't want to hear the truth." LOL

ClassActionTransparent.png

champ that is just about par for the course, but i always tell linda that i got to fish more instead of guiding:lol:.  thankfully linda does understand that it is a job running the boat out in the wind, and sometimes have to deal with one of her overruns, retie lines, ect.

i am sure that donna appeciates how nice it is to be able to just sit back and catch bass and let you do the work.

bo

Feel blessed you all have someone to go home too and tell how your day went...whether it be work or fishing or what have you.....

I know everything about nothing and know nothing about everything!

Bruce Philips

11 hours ago, Codywskeeter1521 said:

Well I sure didn't think she'd let him leave the house hooked up to that pretty ranger without her. I apologize champ. Great job and to Donna for missing a great fishing trip. 

I have those trips where I know when I get home and cooper ask me how was fishing  and I break it to him. He just gives me that look and says why dad. 

Champ does Donna do the same?? 

Yes, she does.

Donna Gilzow

Bella Vista, Arkansas

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

--John Buchan, 1915

4 hours ago, merc1997 said:

champ that is just about par for the course, but i always tell linda that i got to fish more instead of guiding:lol:.  thankfully linda does understand that it is a job running the boat out in the wind, and sometimes have to deal with one of her overruns, retie lines, ect.

i am sure that donna appeciates how nice it is to be able to just sit back and catch bass and let you do the work.

bo

Yep.  That's what I expect the guide to do.  ?

Donna Gilzow

Bella Vista, Arkansas

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

--John Buchan, 1915

5 hours ago, Champ188 said:

Cody, I told her when she asked me how the trip went, "Don't ask if you don't want to hear the truth." LOL

I was not smiling.  ?

Donna Gilzow

Bella Vista, Arkansas

--John Buchan, 1915