Need some help

Liprippa702

fish are fish are fish.  just being on a new lake should not prevent you from finding and catching bass.  the same rules apply regardless of what lake you are on.   use your electronics to find the areas that have the most bait fish around.  that is where you will most likely find any type of fish.  most game fish will follow the food source.  right now with the high water, i have heard of some nice bass being caught in and around the flooded brush.  other than that, most of the bass are out in the lake chasing shad pods around.  unfortunately, table rock has become a lake the is difficult to consistently catch bass on for a lot of anglers., but it can be done if one is willing to put in the time and learn.  there is no such thing as a secret spot or a bank that will produce everytime.  

over the last dozen trips that i have been, i have yet to catch them in the same area twice in a row.  why?  because all the bait had moved to another area each time.  learn the seasonal patterns for the lake you are fishing, which pretty much applies to most lakes the same.  learn the predominant food source for the lake you are fishing, which for table rock is threadfin shad.  so, again, areas with the most food around, will be the best place to search around for the bass, or any other game fish.  they have to eat to make a living.

bo

Quillback is the big M guru.  Maybe he will see this post.  In the area where I have been fishing worms, Ned rig and last trip spoons have been the best for me.

Well I have not been to Table Rock in a while, but a buddy of mine fished a club tourney on Tuesday and they had some success on Ned rigs on steep banks and bluffs.  

If I was going to go, I'd do like Bo says, look around for bait and/or fish.  I would check gravel points and points at the mouths of coves.  I'd probably try swimming Keitechs deep, dragging jigs, C-rig, and maybe try a drop shot.  I would be out on the lake as early as possible.  Might be worth fishing docks later in the morning too.