SUPER SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!

29 minutes ago, N9BOW said:

There should be a pass/leniency for folks that love the outdoors and are compliant... Those who just want some fresh air.. Are being responsible = (mask) ... Crap my boat is 21 foot.. I would limit my outings to 1 friend so we could social distance.. (Bow-Stern) drink a beer and fish....

One of those doctor types on TV offered the observation that if you are quarantining with different people, you aren't quarantining at all. She was right.   Be the smart guy you are.  For at least a while more!  Please.

17 minutes ago, tjm said:

I don't disagree with that notion, but it would still require added enforcement resources. Have to set up a special agency just to determine who gets a pass. We the taxpayers don't like funding added resources.

I hear ya... This whole thing Just Sucks... 401k off 50% cant fish cant do X,Y and Z.... But hey.... I'm here and kickin...got my wife, family and health ..So Far. I'm good... Just Wishing for Yesterday! And a Better Tomorrow!

I ended up spending the day with the wife/kids. we went to the river and did a little fishing, and got my son in my kayak for the first time, it went great.

The water was moving pretty strong, in fact we saw three teenagers floating who launched at smith ford at 11 and I saw them at around 3:30, so they were moving fast.

everything in this post is purely opinion and is said to annoy you.