Solar Security Lights

oneshot

Been having a fun time with mine. Had them up for years with no problems.

All of a sudden start having problems. I thought well replace the batteries.

Still didn’t work. Decided to read up on them. Replacing the batteries might not have been needed but didn’t hurt.

First clean off Solar panel. Let batteries charge 3 days. Reset the light by turning it on and off fast.

My wife seems to think they are working right now.

oneshot

People convert to Solar. All well and good but things wear out and most the time it isn’t something the average Home Owner can take care of. It takes money all at once.

Oh but we didn’t have to pay $150 a month Electric Bill.

oneshot

I have been much unimpressed with most solar lights.  They do have a life span, if it us rated at 10k hours that is what 3 years or so depending on how many yours a night it runs.  Ones that just come on when a motion is triggered have multiple way to go bad, motion sensor, photovoltaic cell, batteries and the LED itself.  I like simple, and figure if something is in my yard at night, it is fine as long as it doesn't bother anything, of course the yard retard dog is too old to bark, or even hear them anymore if they were there.  Soon will have to break in a new stray for yard duty.  Until then if there is a commotion loud enough to wake me up,  the light on my AR lights things up nicely.

Wouldn’t believe people here. Lights, Cameras and Firearms.

Me and my wife figures there is ten Cameras pointed at or around our house. Eight Motion Lights and ten Flood Lights.

oneshot