Where Are They?

oneshot 1

1 hour ago, tjm said:

That creek flowing past the park doesn't have catfish in it?

On down there is a few but not consistent. I was on Gasconade there was Liver Cartons there so might be some there.

oneshot

2 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

You're the one that lives there, has connections, and should know better than anyone.  

Get on Google Earth and find those hidden pits and ponds....then use your governmental authority to locate the owner and request permission.  😊👍

Know all ponds and property owners but rather catch out of a stream. 

If I was staying at our Cabin all kinds of fishing on Truman Lake basically right out the door. Suckers and Goggle Eye isn’t a problem here.

oneshot

17 minutes ago, oneshot said:

few but not consistent

You done ate them, I reckon; and you know it takes 4-8 years for one to get eatin size. Niangua is the one I was thinkin of and I would have thought upstream of the spring flow would have been better for cats, on a map every bend appears to have a deep hole. Surprises me they aren't full of catfish.

3 minutes ago, tjm said:

You done ate them, I reckon; and you know it takes 4-8 years for one to get eatin size. Niangua is the one I was thinkin of and I would have thought upstream of the spring flow would have been better for cats, on a map every bend appears to have a deep hole. Surprises me they aren't full of catfish.

More water on down. Woman said her brother was catching them just down from where I fish.

Got couple places on up I fish but have yet to catch a Catfish.

When I lived in Lead Mine would catch one every so often.

Had to laugh at some guys at Barclay they was Catfishing but catching Trout. None had a Trout permit.

oneshot

Well went with a local for load of Firewood. He said there is no where close to catch Catfish close.

So guess I’ll still go over to Pomme de Terre Lake.

Now he is wanting to go back tomorrow morning get some more Firewood.

oneshot