Fall '22 Big Bass Bash

Bassin4fun

I was looking at launching from Linn Creek. I was just there Saturday. I was told of the lake drops another 2ft...that ramp will not be open. Already super shallow over there.

I really wanted to stay near a river or creek arm. I am open. Doesn't really matter too much to me. I haven't really caught any big bass in my two outings there...only 2 keepers so far. But, bite should be better this weekend.

Larry Gale is the closest ramp to you, and Red oak is the closest weigh-in spot if fishing that area.  

Sadly the ramps that you'd probably like to avoid are the ones that are closest to where the most big fish will be caught. 

Obviously there are big fish everywhere, but they are constantly getting transported towards PB#2.....so there's that.

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

Larry Gale is the closest ramp to you, and Red oak is the closest weigh-in spot if fishing that area.  

Sadly the ramps that you'd probably like to avoid are the ones that are closest to where the most big fish will be caught. 

Obviously there are big fish everywhere, but they are constantly getting transported towards PB#2.....so there's that.

Thanks Wrench. I appreciate the feedback!