12-1-22

Ketchup

2 hours ago, Flysmallie said:

Nice variety of fish!

And that spot looks very familiar. If that's the spot I'm thinking it's been a good location for a long time. 

Few jaunts over from Old State Park. 

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

14 minutes ago, Flysmallie said:

Nope. Spot I was thinking is very close to Cedar Ridge campground ramp. 

Red circle is Cedar Rodge campground ramp. 

Yellow is the cove. Not to far away. 2nd cove past State Park. 

5A3F483F-CB73-4108-A2C5-F802A8F9D076.jpeg

TinBoats BassClub.  An aluminum only bass club. If interested in info send me a PM. 

I did fish the point west of the ramp as well as that next cove. That first point of where the white and walleye both came from.  I did catch one 13” LM around that bend. 

50 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

I did fish the point west of the ramp as well as that next cove. That first point of where the white and walleye both came from.  I did catch one 13” LM around that bend. 

The big rock island is my second favorite place in the world to throw a top water early in the morning. My very favorite is within sight of the yellow circle. 

Had some unbelievable top water mornings on that lake. 

2 hours ago, ColdWaterFshr said:

Used to fish that area a lot back in the 80's.  Point 13 was a walleye hotspot, and all that timber on the west side of it for largemouth.

I'm intrigued by the Stunna jerk bait.  It doesn't look that much different than Megabass or Luckycraft.  What makes it better?  Thanks

Lots and lots of fish pictures on my phone from that stretch from this year. 

Im not sure. A few months ago i had a Vision 110 tied on another rod on the deck and watched both coming back in from 20’ or so. The Stunna set in the water different, and almost kicked 180 degrees versus the 110 was about 90 degrees. Hard to say what they do out there full cast distance. I will make a short video my next outing.