Not Tr Or Bass, But You Gotta See This Crappie!

doroger

What's even more crazy is that's no where near the record. Could you imagine a 5lb crappie on the end of your line?

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

That is just a wonderful fish. I'm kinda of waiting for someone to say how many like that and bigger they have caught.

When I first started guiding down here in the early 90's I also had a deer archery hunting guide service. Only did it for one year. It was a complete nightmare.

Took about a dozen trophy deer mounts to the sports shows, that were all in the 140 to 155 inch class of buck. Very good deer for Southern Missouri.

Of course everyone and his brother told me how small they were and they had bigger, had seen bigger and probably would never mount one that size.

I pretty much called Bull. Still today and we are harvesting bigger bucks than we did in the 90's on average due to better management. I believe only about 2 percent of bucks harvested are 150 inches or larger.

We all have very large Eye Balls where fish and deer are concerned

Good Luck