Minn Kota

I’m looking at the powedrive for my Nucanoe Frontier 12

Can somebody explain the difference between copilot, auto pilot & ipilot? 

I want the cheapest 12 volt model that is remote controlled. Something that can be steered via handheld vs foot control 

15 hours ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

Ipilot has the GPS functions like anchorlock, and auto pilot is one of the GPS features on the Ipilot.   The co pilot is just a handheld remote to control the motor.   

Does the auto pilot model come with a hand held remote? How does it work? 

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I didn't see the AuotPilot feature in the powerdrive, but I found an add-on accessory called the HEADING SENSOR-Bluetooth. I'm assuming this enables you to steer the PD from your iphone or device? 

I have a power drive that was on a boat I bought,  the remote is ok and the anchor feature is helpful but the stow and deploy is a pain. I've not seen a transom mount though.

The auto pilot will track a straight line for you, or it will record a path for later use. The link (optional) hooks to a depth finder and will let you follow a certain depth or head for a way point.

I'm going to mount it on the bow of my NuCanoe Frontier 12.

I need it to be guided via a hand held remote. Some kinda spot lock or anchor mechanism would be an advantage. I guess that I could use the foot control with my hands while im sitting down?