OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
FishermanTodd

Fishing Stockton for 1st time Friday

18 hours ago, MrGiggles said:

I just transferred to MSU this semester. Not sure what I think of the place yet.

I’m a transfer as well. I was playing football at d2 school in Southern Illinois. Now I’m here and it’s definitely different.

3 hours ago, FishermanTodd said:

I’m a transfer as well. I was playing football at d2 school in Southern Illinois. Now I’m here and it’s definitely different.

MSU seems like a pretty good place. I went there and a couple of my daughters have went or are currently studying there. But I have really no experience with anywhere else. 

11 hours ago, Flysmallie said:

MSU seems like a pretty good place. I went there and a couple of my daughters have went or are currently studying there. But I have really no experience with anywhere else. 

I'm just a part timer, I run down there three days a week for a night class, in Hope's that I might someday earn an engineering degree.

The only gripe I have so far is that the desks are pitiful. Even OTC has proper tables.

38 minutes ago, MrGiggles said:

I'm just a part timer, I run down there three days a week for a night class, in Hope's that I might someday earn an engineering degree.

The only gripe I have so far is that the desks are pitiful. Even OTC has proper tables.

Probably the same ones we had in the 90’s. Every thing seemed good in the buildings I was in back then. :) 

Want to think everyone for the help and advice. Put in at mutton creek trolled flicker shad in 15-20 fow found white bass, smallmouth, largemouth, catfish, and one walleye and several drum. Can’t wait to get back out on that lake. Love at first sight. Definitely nice to be able to actually fish on Friday night in the summer unlike the LOZ where I come from.

6 hours ago, FishermanTodd said:

Want to think everyone for the help and advice. Put in at mutton creek trolled flicker shad in 15-20 fow found white bass, smallmouth, largemouth, catfish, and one walleye and several drum. Can’t wait to get back out on that lake. Love at first sight. Definitely nice to be able to actually fish on Friday night in the summer unlike the LOZ where I come from.

Congrats on a successful trip!